The initial stage, the CPA services will include:
- Alumni’s database of members for on-going building solidarity.
- Reference services of members for members of the Alumni.
- Annual General Meeting.
- Learning forum’s related to the objectives of Alumni and contemporary needs of the majority members.
- Social funds which can support those members who are in difficult circumstances (such as heavy illness, disabled, imprisoned, and funeral).
- Investment fund – this include capacity to create a new business or expand existing business, and create the join business for the Alumni’s benefits.